« Home | Wake me up when september ends? » | Vou-me embora » | U2 - I was on where the streets have no name. » | A minha primeira vez »

Lucky

I sit back and take a deep breath... The acute sounds keep ringing on my head and the blood starts racing again. The sweet tears dropped so many times, have reached the ground, and suddenly i start screaming: lucky lucky lucky

I stand up and open the window, the sad weather whispers rain and sorrow through all the places, and i start smilling and singing. In my head, i see the sun in the darkest clouds.. i start shouting!

My mind is a bittersweet tale of atomic bees who sing and cry, whisper and die while the same acute sound keeps ringing.. and ringing, and i'm no longer normal, i no longer have a mask.. it's dropping, it's falling... Then i Die.

I shiver in pain... i'm trapped in my own self. Doubts and fear devour all my good feelings, and i have no where to turn. I Have to Shout!
I make no sense, i'm made of nonsense, the acute sounds are ringing again... This is a tale about life and death, and I have no intention of making sense.

My heart starts beating again... the acute sound rings in my head and i smile, and i scream... and I don't care anymore! My mask falls in the rocky ground, breaking in to small pieces revealing to all my schizophrenic self

And i no longer fear, i no longer hurt. My blood is running through my veins.. it never had stopped after all. I hear a different ring... i'm humming it in my head, and then it's you... I put all my anger and frustation in a blue hive.. and then i swim..

I forgot everything. Why did i start screaming? Why did i stop singing? It's all in here... I don't need anything, i just need your voice. It is you in my window now. You sing and i don't hear you. You're here and i don't see you. And i stop... It's done and i'm smilling with you.

Está mt bonito João. Parabéns! Bjinhs

In one word: beautiful
It doesn’t have to make sense at all. Just write what you feel or what you want to express or just write to entertainment yourself... lol...
Well, wish you good luck, and congratulations… you’re text is getting better :)
Kisses

mais vale tarde que nc...sabes que eu acho que escreves bem,e em ingles isso tb se vê..continua!
beijinhos

Enviar um comentário